About Garelli Roofing Siding & Windows
For top-of-the-line materials installed by experienced local professionals, choose Garelli Roofing Siding & Windows. We don’t use subcontractors and you don’t pay a dime until the job is done. We were built on a foundation of professionalism, attention to detail and quality services. Our goal is to help you transform your home with quality materials that last the test of time. Specializing in roofing, siding and windows, we pride ourselves on working directly with the home owner to result in targeted services that ensure 100 percent satisfaction. Learn more about us by calling now for a free estimate!
What We Offer
Garelli Roofing Siding & Windows provides friendly, local and experienced services throughout Cook, Lake and McHenry counties. Here’s a look at what we offer:
- Roofing: We are proud to be GAF Pro Certified roofers who install cedar shake roofing and asphalt shingles as well as flat roofs for commercial businesses.
- Siding: We are a preferred remodeler of James Hardie fiber cement building products, installing James Hardie fiber cement siding, cedar siding and cedar shake siding.
- Windows: We install Marvin wood and fiberglass windows as well as Atrium vinyl windows.
- Accessories: In addition, we install soffit, fascia and gutters for a whole-house transformation.
When you are looking for quality high-end products designed to last the test of time, come to Garelli Roofing Siding & Windows. We put quality installation and products first every time. Plus, we back our work with industry-leading warranties that give you peace of mind. From new roofs to updated siding, we do it all.
Contact Garelli Roofing Siding & Windows
Why James Hardie / Recognition
For the 8th year in a row, Remodeling magazine’s Cost vs. Value Report states that re-siding your home with fiber-cement siding in the mid-range or larger categories provides the #1 return on your remodeling investment. Now that’s really inspiring.
Re-Side with James Hardie® Fiber Cement Siding – The Best Choice.
There are many other projects you can tackle, but only re-siding with fiber cement gives you the best return on your investment 8 years in a row according to the Remodeling 2012-13 Cost vs. Value Report
- Residing with fiber cement gives a 25% better return than adding a bathroom and costs $61k less to complete
- Roof replacement remodel gives you a 23% less return on investment than re-siding with fiber cement
- Replacing your windows nets you 7% less return on investment than fiber cement re-siding